I spent a week of vacation with sick and recovering kids. Overall I wouldn’t trade a minute of time that I spent with them even though they were a little whinny and sick. Its amazing to me – I spent a number of years as a school teacher with other people’s kids. I’ve spent many more years with my own kids and frankly being a parent is 10 times more rewarding (for me). My kids are awesome!
- How do you go up 28 to 3 and lose a game by one?
- 42-6 the Colts are for real.
- The Saint’s are amazing – what a fun team to watch…
- I love watching Brett Favre and Kurt Warner play. I wish I didn’t feel so old
- Time to get back to work…