- An MP3 audio player and video player
- Headphones that dull the noise
- A good car stereo 😉
The first two are critical and the 3rd is a personal joke. The 3rd item is really a cellular phone.
- Your car should have or purchase a nice Bluetooth car speaker set, the number of states that now outlaw you holding the cellular phone to your head is growing and the fines are pretty stuff.
- Make sure you car also has an aux in or line in option. This allows you to connect the MP3 player directly. I love satellite radio – but for years I had one that used FM to rebroadcast the signal – it worked but you lost connectivity every once in awhile.
- Look for multiple CD changers as well – they help for new music you don’t have on your MP3 player.
Having an AC adapter in the car helps too although I tend to take along a DC adapter for my laptop. Using the great product that allows you to have one laptop and charge multiple devices via usb.
Another great device to get is a jump start kit that includes a battery. This allows you to run other ac/dc devices quickly.
Solar chargers are nice but don’t add a lot of value now – they will.
Remember it is harder for someone to see you singing if you have tinted windows in your car.