http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004C15NNW (my amazon author’s page)
If you are interested, Volume II of the Poetry of Sandler Boggs will soon be on my Amazon author’s page.
I am wondering what the next Fred and Ed story should be – leave a comment if you have an suggestions/ideas. It seems funny to me now, 30 years ago I made up the Fred and Ed stories, and a lot of the old stories have actually come true. Now I have tons of Fred and Ed stories wholly based on real life!
Life can be funny that way.
Today is move furniture day, so I am expecting tomorrow to be watch football (and recover from the agonizing back pain I suspect I will have post moving furniture).
The question of the day:
How long is too long?
- Why is it good restaurants don’t advertise as much and still end up full? Bad or chain restaurants advertise all the time and are either full or empty depending on quality. Good ones don’t seem to as much or is their advertising not geared towards me because they already have my business? If you find out the food is good, are you no longer the target audience?
- Why do people drive faster at night?
- At what point does blowing past me as we tear out of an intersection gain you anything?
- Why do people hate change? I don’t mean life change, I mean change in their pockets. When I was a kid I loved change, always had some. Now other than the change I collect – I put it in a jar on my dresser and turn it into paper money about every two or three months. Why is that?
- How many poems in the world is too many poems?
- Do poets who read their poetry out loud have other nasty habits?
- If you are between a rock and a hard place does that make you the soft creamy filling?
An early Happy New Year to all who celebrate this western version of New Years.