Lots of cools things:
- Volume 2 of the poetry collection of Sandler Boggs is now on Amazon
- Fred and Ed, and Syncverse Essays out on my podcast (see above)
- Check the archives of this blog for a ongoing/running review of Windows Phone 7
- Knight and Day looks like it was a really fun movie to make
- Why do stunts in movies look so real, but then on Mythbusters they look so silly?
- Why is Netflix shipping 2 to 3 times faster than Gamefly? They are shipping the exact same thing and Gamefly costs a lot more per month for less service…
- Why are online games so addictive?
- Nearing post number 800 on this blog – do you get an 800 number for your blog with number 800?
- Why covered bridges? Why not covered roads and open bridges? Would you hide in a bridge during a terrible storm? Where does all that water go? into the river…where is the bridge? over the river…
- Micro, mini why can’t we all get along in the USB world?
- The fan noise that haunted me for a month is back – I’ve replaced the fan three times so I suspect I have a wire I don’t see pushing the fan off center. Or maybe I am off center so when I install the fan it is already off center.
- Engine, Engine number 9 winding its way through my blog…
- Saw something on TV last night that made me laugh, US Mail versus SMS. How do you SMS a fruitcake? Why does communication produce such an age divide and “culture” divide rather than use the tool you are most comfortable with…when did communication become about “me” rather than “us?”
It’s a fun Friday wrap-up – haven’t done one of those in a long time.