Why would you threaten someone in email? I got an email today that felt very threatening to me. I am not sure why you would intentionally try to scare someone in an email.
- Its in writing
- They can keep it forever
- In the end, it isn’t as menacing as a person standing right in front of you
- But it is admissible in a court of law
Enough of that – water off the duck’s back.
- Why do children store store so much crap under their beds?
- Why do they look surprised when you move the beds and there is all that crap they’ve stuffed there?
- So I am digging HD TV, HD Radio but I wonder what letters are next? CDMBA TV?
- If you leave your left turn signal on does that make you lazy or just prepared?
- Two rights don’t make a wrong, but four rights always get you back to where you started.
- Two wrongs don’t make a right either, but one left can be wrong or right depending upon the left turn sign status…
- Why send me an email? I have a record of it, forever?
- I’m stimulating the economy – I have 3 kids!
- I love my wife she puts up with so much crap.
- The path to redemption and the path to salvation have an intersection but its not in my GPS…how do I get there?
- Birds fly and planes fly, but garbage trucks with flies stink…
- Louie the XVII of France lost his head, literally quite a few years ago this week…
- The lines in the mall are so short I should buy next years CMas presents, now!