So yesterday I passed 70,000 steps for the past 7 days (per fitbit). It is an amazing thing when you think about it.
- My wife and I have lived in our house for 11+ years. Prior to this house I have not lived in any one place for that long. In fact prior to that my longest was 5 years (in the house we owned in Cincinnati Ohio).
- Someone hacked my t-mobile account – same on them!
- iTunes updates are frustrating
- I keep hearing Billy Joel songs in my head
- Its nearly end of year for my employer and things are crazy.
- Happiness is not having to do paperwork
- I am stuck on left turns. Why is that?
- If “this train don’t stop for…” how do you get on? And if it is that exclusive do you want to?
- Why are trains dying? They are a beautiful way to travel.
- Why don’t we have better public transportation in medium and smaller towns?
Just a few random Friday ruminations.