A few random thoughts:
- It feels like we are on vacation – I keep thinking we are going home to Indiana. Moving is such a hard thing to handle.
- Moneyball is about a team without money trying to play baseball, but it is also a slice in time movie about how human beings deal with expectations and failure.
- I am missing one charger from the move. How is that possible?
- Moving is painful.
- Unpacking is more painful.
- Oh yeah, I hate unpacking.
- Its fun to live in a place where people are outdoors more than where we were before.
- I can’t wait to go to Mt. Vernon again, it was a highlight trip for me as a child.
- Sometimes I wonder –
- Found my ZuneHD av doc – now I can play my music at work!
Sundays are fun days. I measure the fun by how many quarters of football is get to watch. Yesterday, 2 minutes of the 3rd quarter of one game so I suspect I was either busy, or it was a good day.