My Amazon author page!!!!
The why of blogging. I had 160 hits on my blog yesterday. Why? Don’t know. It was an average blog. I had 200 + hits for three straight days with last week’s one less teenager post so I have no clue what it is that drives people.
Normally I have many more hits on my podcasts than on my blog (average) but I post fewer podcasts so while there are higher per podcast downloads the numbers are skewed because I blog almost every day.
A few numbers:
- Most popular blog ever: Jackie’s 18th birthday post (over 1200 views day of, nearly 2500 views all time)
- Least popular blog (lots) average about 1 view per roughly 300 blogs
- Total views both blogs (more than 50,000)
- Total number of blogs (both blogs) 3000
- Highest search term: The Cloud Dating Game (more than 400 searches)
- Largest referring site: Facebook
- Second highest: Linkedin
Interesting note on the last state – this blog gets most of its referrals from Facebook. My other blog gets most of its referrals from Linked in.
Blogging is an interesting hobby.