My Amazon author page!!!!
If you set out to count all the grains of sand on a beach what is in the end your goal? Is there a rational end to what you are seeking and if so why? Just a question that bounced around in my head all day yesterday.
Weekend total: 5 boxes unpacked
9 pictures hung
Oh well. Could have been more but I had a cold most of the week so it was nice to sleep in, and catch up on the rest I needed.
- How do people organize before packing so that you don’t have to organize as you are unpacking?
- What does organization really mean.
- Why do some people have to press the walk button 22 times?
- Why do flowers smell so nice but die so quickly?
- Why do hot tubs feel so good? Is it the 360 degree warming of your body? Or is it the immersion? What makes them so effective?
- What lies at the bottom of the brown eyes of a Labrador? Will we ever know?
- All dogs are smart – they don’t have to go to work, they get a to stay home and sleep all day. That’s why it’s a dogs life!
- I was happy to see the Heat win – why? I really like the way D-Wade and LeBron play basketball together. They remind me of watching the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers. There was once a fast break between Quinn Buckner and Bobby Wilkerson where the ball never touched the hardwood via dribbling resulting in a Wilkerson layup. The perfection of basketball that LeBron and D-Wade have.
- I feel D-Wade’s knee pain – mine hurt all the time.
Not sure where these random thoughts come from – but they dance around in my head until I share them, sorry.