My Amazon author page!!!!
If one considers from beginning to end everything that encompasses what we think happens (before the event) and what actually happened how often are we really right?
- Why is the last left turn always the best turn of a drive?
- Why do garbage cans seem to always be next to mailboxes?
- Why do hammocks never sway with the wind?
- Why doesn’t my grill door close all the way?
- Why does grilled food taste so much better than non-grilled food?
- Why so many why random questions today?
Its why day!
why is the sky blue?
I am researching a bunch of things today and realized all I have done since last night is ask why questions. I am not sure when my question maker broke and could only formulate why questions, but it happened yesterday sometime.
Question: if a rolling stone gather’s no moss, and Sisyphus was pushing his rock up the hill (over and over) did it ever get moss?
Question: when is it time to say enough is enough?