We dragged our old couch out of the living room last night. It has moved with us twice (Indiana to Maryland and then once more in Maryland). The dogs weren’t happy this morning when they came downstairs to no couch. Sometimes labs have tough lives.
I have no idea what plant, tree or animal in Maryland that I am allergic to but as usual spring begins with a runny nose. It is without a doubt the most annoying part of spring. Well that and the HUGE temperature fluctuations. We aren’t even to hurricane season yet.
Yesterday I got an email from a podcast listener. They were asking about new Fred and Ed stories. Sadly there isn’t one for this month and I suspect there isn’t one for next month either. It takes a little bit of time to pull those together.
They also asked about when I was going to post the Fred and Ed stories on my blog. I hadn’t even thought about that so the answer to that one is I have no idea. It’s a great idea from the email writer, I just don’t know if I will ever take the time to decompose the podcasts into blog posts.
- Do we really need 162 games of baseball? I’ve watched two and I am done for the year.
- If two users personal clouds collide is that a storm?
- I have a clock on my wall that is stuck at 7:59. What I don’t know is it stuck on AM or PM.
- Left turns are hard. Right turns are easy. Why do people turning right get special lights?
- I need a GPS to find my GPS.
- Email is as much a tool as an addiction.
Time to get rolling – have to head off to the vet this am.