My Amazon author page!!!!
So my driveway is white this morning. Do I get up and shovel the drive or do I wait for my buddy Jeff and his plow? I think, based on the fact that it is 23 degrees outside I am waiting for my buddy Jeff. I love the picture of snow out of my window but I hate the reality of snow on the roads and my driveway. I guess I am of “two-minds” when it comes to snow.
Five devices I love (updated list)
- HTC HD7
- XBOX 360 + Kinect
- Asus Laptop (either the laptop or the netbook both rock)
- Logitech Squeezebox
I find this list changes frequently now. Windows Phone 7 is rapidly becoming the most favorite device for the longest time at the number 1 slot. However the Kinect stuff is catching up. I am fairly certain that the other devices will catch up over time however. Asus has really come a long way as a computer maker. They used to be on the lower end of the spectrum but now have great PC’s at both ends. I love my little multi-touch laptop and I love my big media laptop. So congrats to Asus for improving their product lines.
The kindle has been featured on my list as has the Squeezebox a couple of times.
Anyway time to get rolling for the day…
My Amazon author page!!!!
Lots of cools things:
- Knight and Day looks like it was a really fun movie to make
- Why do stunts in movies look so real, but then on Mythbusters they look so silly?
- Why is Netflix shipping 2 to 3 times faster than Gamefly? They are shipping the exact same thing and Gamefly costs a lot more per month for less service…
- Why are online games so addictive?
- Nearing post number 800 on this blog – do you get an 800 number for your blog with number 800?
- Why covered bridges? Why not covered roads and open bridges? Would you hide in a bridge during a terrible storm? Where does all that water go? into the river…where is the bridge? over the river…
- Micro, mini why can’t we all get along in the USB world?
- The fan noise that haunted me for a month is back – I’ve replaced the fan three times so I suspect I have a wire I don’t see pushing the fan off center. Or maybe I am off center so when I install the fan it is already off center.
- Engine, Engine number 9 winding its way through my blog…
- Saw something on TV last night that made me laugh, US Mail versus SMS. How do you SMS a fruitcake? Why does communication produce such an age divide and “culture” divide rather than use the tool you are most comfortable with…when did communication become about “me” rather than “us?”
It’s a fun Friday wrap-up – haven’t done one of those in a long time.