http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004C15NNW (my amazon author’s page)
Merry Christmas to All and to all, well greetings of the seasons (best to you and yours!)
We watched “It’s a wonderful life” which is by far my favorite Christmas movie. I’ve watched it every year for the past 30 years. The movie comprises a series of deep thoughts I have around Christmas.
- It doesn’t matter what you believe in, only that good comes from the human heart. There is a never-ending supply of misery in the universe but good is there if we let it in the door.
- Beauty isn’t in color
- Its really hard to share a phone
- Love sees only what is possible (never what has failed before)
- George Bailey is everyman (or everywoman to be non-sexist)
- No heart beats truer than a person doing the right thing.
Christmas is the joy of sharing love with those around you. It is the moment we can join the greater good around us. It doesn’t matter what god you hold most dear (or for that matter if you hold no god dear) it is about the gift of the season. To share the goodness that is in all of us. That we as humans can reach out to another being and touch that being filling them with joy and happiness.
Regardless of the holiday or the religion supporting it, happy holidays.
My best to you and yours.